The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

800th Post

Celebrating the 800 post on the Corner. I never really thought about writing a blog for this long, I figured I would get bored and move on to greener pastures. I do not know really know what's coming next for the blog, I would just ask you keep reading for daily takes on various things among sports. 

I will say this about my blog, if you are expecting up-to-the-minute updates about everything that is happening in sports, well that isn't happening. I do not have the time or the will power to do that, what I do have is opinions and I would like to give them on as many things as possible. This week I believe we will just cover the beginning of Major League Baseball with Final Four Predictions on Saturday. I toyed with doing something about Donovan McNabb, crisis mode in Pittsburgh, and the Steve Lavin hiring at St. John's but to me none of that stuff is truly important to spend time on until it becomes concrete in the case of the first two. I don't want to write about what if's, rather the impact once something goes down.  

I contacted a guy about web design, so we might see some mega changes on the blog. The one thing this blog hasn't had is stability with different things I have tried.... Top 5, Man of the Week, Links, and Interviews. I would love to bring back MOW and Top 5 every week if I can starting next weekend.  Any other suggestions, feel free to comment or email me at tritscca@uwec.edu

-Charlie.

2 comments:

Mike Schactner said...

proud of you chuck, keep it going

Sports Chump said...

Hey, man.

Congrats on the landmark post.

I too celebrated a birthday over at http://sportschump.net.

It's a good feeling, isn't it?