The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Half-Ass Friday Afternoon Session II

Sorry for all of the delays, I feel no one is probably reading but it's fun for me to look back on this. Hopefully, I will get some compliments and maybe do it again next year.  I enjoyed some Taco Bell feast the last hour, so delicous. I am going to be five pounds bigger this weekend. 


2:46 Having an agrument about why Evan Anderson will suck... Trust me, he is the next J.P. Gavinski and will not have anything to contribute mark my words.

2:47 The ones joining us are Eric, Fant, Gpa Dan, and B-Squared.  Another argument has been started regarding guarantee contracts in the NBA.

2:49 Eric is starting to get into "This would happen to me" mode. Eric believe he will not win a game today, nothing going right for him.  

2:51 At halftime of the Wofford-Wisconsin game, quite boring... Not surprising though because it's the Big 10. 

2:54 A tweet from our friend Ted... "If you took hundreds of people, cocaine, and the remaining stock of mid-90's beverage, Surge, you'd have oakland fans. Outstandingly crazy."

2:57 Why didn't I take Purdue?  Siena was the sexy pick for everybody to pull the uspet and the Boilermakers are just giving him the business

2:59 Oh great, we are reading an excerpt of a person who hates America from an International Student. This should be epic, can't wait to hear this...

3:01  This girl sucks worst than the Wofford's cheerleaders, wow unbelievable.  I might have to write her drunk and call her some bad names.

3:06  Nate has to leave for work, cannot say he's happy.  I think I am going to start drinking soon, the Badgers game needs to be more enjoyable.

3:10 Debbie Downer with his first comment of the day. "We could of watch two episodes of The Office by now."

3:11 Eric and Seet are sexting from the opposite ends from the living room. Seet is also using rolled-up paper as some sort of a megaphone.

3:15 Wofford down two now... Inspired Eric to give a THIS IS MARCH MADNESS!!  I respond with a HA-HA!!!

3:17 How many Wofford players does it take to get a ball out of the rafters... Answer- 3

3:18 Tie ball game in Jacksonville,  Wofford made just a great second half run.

3:19 Siena is down to seven and Mizzou has the lead.  Wofford cannot miss right now, just hitting everything imangiable.

3:25 Please take us out the Siena game.... Wofford  takes the lead, I cannot believe this right now. 

3:26 The Buzzcuts cannot stop the backcuts right now by Wofford, this might come down to the wire. Take us out ot the Siena game!  Eric is beginning to start his rant!

3:27 Siena gets a foul called on them.... first shot is good (down 4)  second shot is good (down 5)

3:30 Fant: "You know what grinds my gears?  "Guys that have gelled hair who play basketball." Yes I would cosign that statement.  

3:31 Kramer to the line shooting two... Hate Kramer more than most in the NCAA  makes them both. 

3:32 Siena goes one of two from the line, I highly doubt that they win this game. I will pencil in it for Purdue, even though I have UW in the sweet sixteen. Cheering Wofford hard.

3:37 "I did not pick them because their mascot is a Spider"-B-Squared. Welcome everyone the Lady in the office pool.

3:40 Tied up right now with 8 minutes left and gpa Dan thinks they can pull away and win this won right now. I think they are coming down to the wire.

3:43 Gotta. Make. Your. Free. Throws. 

3:44 When are we going to start saying that Bo Ryan's teams are not tourney built teams?  I mean seriously, they kick ass during the year but minus the Elite Eight run which was very lucky if you reflect on that.   

3:46 Wofford up one right now with six minutes left.  I would like to see Wofford win but seriously, how bad would the Wofford-Cornell game be>    

3:47 Free Throws missed again by the Badgers but nothing from Wofford on the other end. 

3:48 My God, Wofford named the Terriers.  What an awful name for a team, that's just poor with a lucky tip by Keaton Nankivil

3:49 Ill-advised shot by the Buzzcuts, same with the Terriers.  Under four left, this should be a good one. Bad call with the charge.

3:54 I do have to check Tosa to see if the Parulski house is on suicide alert. A lot of nervous Badger fans there.  

3:55 You could tell that Wofford realized that they are within two minutes of beating Wisconsin... Another bad shot by the Badgers.

3:57 The free throws! Then a nasty block then a Trevon Hughes lay up. 

3:59  This guy cannot make free throws to save his soul... I do not like this situation for the Terriers.  

4:00 "Betcha he fucked everyone of us those cheerleaders."-Eric

4:01 Terry Martin talking shit to Trevon Hughes on the free-throw line in a close game... Gotta love Terry Martin. 

4:02  Pass the ball... Trevon.  

4:02  Leuer from the corner, I could of told you that was good before it even went in.  

4:04 Let's see if the NBA refs are in the building for this one.... Yup you bet... Actually that was a good call.

4:06 Leuer hits the first one with 4.2   and the second... welp see ya later Wofford. 

And we have our Oprah break.... Sadly I will not being doing it tonight because drinking and playing beer pong is more important. 

No comments: