The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Run Now David Kahn

Boy am I glad that I am not a Minnesota Timberwolves fan right now. I would be so depressed after realizing that one of our first-round picks Ricky Rubio, the eighteen year old basketball wizard from Spain has decided that he will be enjoying Barcelona instead. I mean can you blame the guy? I would rather be looking at topless women on the beach from November-February instead of wearing 723 layers of clothing in Minneapolis with yearning jersey chasers.

Some people are saying that Rubio is the one at fault due to his explanation about making his life complicated and things like that. I honestly think what I stated above was the true reason why Rubio probably didn't want to come to the Timberwolves. Also add to the fact, he is playing in the Midwest for a team whose fan base could give two shits about their team until the Minnesota Vikings are over. A lot like Yi Jianlian who was basically dragged to Milwaukee and he was in a suppressive nation! None of these Euro stars want to play in mid-major markets, they never get promoted the way that they desire.

I think that there is not chance in hell that Rubio is a Minnesota Timberwolf. He doesn't want to go there and people need to be convince of that. If I were Kahn I would send Rubio to any major market that wants him and then its their job to decide if he wants to play for them.

-Charlie.

No comments: