The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ocho Headed for the Lambeau Crowd... Child Please

If you do not know what Child Please is, I demand you look up what Chad Ochocinco said on Hard Knocks this season. Also that title is no disrespect to Chad, I just wanted to use it when I was talking about him. I am also attempting to tweet him this article to see if he was a response for us.

If you didnt hear today, Chad Ochocinco said at his press conference that he will be doing a Lambeau Leap next weekend if he scores a touchdown. He believes that Packer fans will accept him into the stands and hold him up there. Uhhh.....

I love Ocho, I think he is a hell of a ball player and I really do not think the stunts he pulls distracts his team. Like he has said, I haven't got a DUI or Ocho doesn't drink at all. If he just went out and did his job without the antics like Larry Fitzgerald, he would be herald as this leader of wide receivers in the NFL. Chad is beast out there and I laugh at most of his antics.

But I do warn him about heading into the Lambeau stands. All he should remember the time he headed into the Dawg Pound and got blessed with a beer shower. The other time would be when the Leap started to become popular, Robert Brooks then Green Bay Packer who headed into the stands of the Metrodome ending up with a broken jaw from a fan that punched him. Now I would like to think Green Bay is classier than that but you never know with fans.

I hope he does it just because it will add something to the game. Hopefully that's the Bengals and his only touchdown for the day.

-Charlie.

No comments: