The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

R.I.P. Nick Adenhart

What a terrible tradegy it was when Nick Adenhart's life was taken from us on early Thursday April 9th.

You know a lot of coaches say "Play every game like its last." This honestly was the last game that Adenhart will ever play in after pitching six scoreless innings in a no-decision game against the Athletics. I have no idea what it must be like for the guys in the Angles clubhouse to lose a teammate instantly. I cannot even comprehend what that would be like.

The other thing I would just like to say is that I hope drunken driving rules get tighter because this guy had a suspended license from a previous drunk driving and now he kills three guys? I hope that throw the book at this guy.

RIP Nick Adenhart.

-Charlie.

No comments: