The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quick Brewer Thoughts


Since its finals week, I have no time to really write up a full report on the Brewers weekend. I breathe a huge sigh of a relief after taking three of four from the NL-Central leading Cardinals and I hope its a sign of better things to come. So I will give you guys some quick hitters.


-Rickie Weeks, it was great to see him come up in the clutch after getting completely ragged on by fans for choking when it matters. He needs to up that average a little bit but I am okay with the low numbers when his OPS and runs is that high. Look it up, you would be amazed.


-Mike Cameron- he has seen his struggles in the beginning of his season but I think once he starts seeing the ball much better, he will reap the benefits. I still am waiting for his first high-light reel catch.


-Ryan Braun- What cannot be said about Braunie weekend. He has 4 HRs in two days and it seems with Prince struggling he has put the team on his back.


-Bill Hall- I would love to see him hit singles/doubles more than Homers every six days.


-Corey Hart- My favorite player continues to be strong and in my opinion playing the best ball on the team right now.


-Manny Parra- This kid could be so special if he didnt walk so many damn batters. I thought his performance against the Cards was strong after struggling for the first two innings.


-Jeff Suppan/Dave Bush- Needed that performance bad. He walked too many but made up for it with getting alot of outs.


-Eric Gagne- I havn't said it on this board but I am a huge Gagne fan. But even I realized it was time to let go of the closer role after the Saturday game. He is just struggling and needs a couple games to get his shit back together. I didn't like though how the fans booed him, you gotta show some support even though he isn't playing strong.


Charlie.

No comments: