The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WILTW: Whales/Blogs/Entourage Reruns

Welcome to another edition of WILTW.  If you missed the first time around, it is happily titled What I Liked This Week, basically a wrap up of the shit I discovered or like from the week.  Here's what we are getting into this week.

MUSIC: Freelance Whales- This is an indie group I found searching around a couple days ago and I really like their style.  It's just a real enjoyable music to listen to in the morning when you are regretting class, the hangover, or the girl who made out with at the local bar.    Here are my top three for you guys.

1.) Broken Horses
2.) Ghosting
3.) Great Estates
4.) Hannah (Song is extended big time, but still a good listen)

BLOG: I have two of those this week, the first one is a blog called Pretty Much Amazing.  It's a great music blog to find everything from hip-hop to the indie alternative scene. All the time you have rap blogs where you can find the latest mixtape material but never the other types of music, really enjoyable.

BLOG: Another one is Boston Barstool Sports, it has everything you want if you are a guy.  Sports talk, good looking women, and funny stories from all over the world. God bless my father who introduced me to this website thanks to a guy who works with him.

OVERALL THOUGHTS: One of the biggest regrets as a young male you can ever do is rewatch Entourage from the beginning. It is one of the most addicting shows to watch, you can never just watch one episode. I like the older seasons but I am not one of those snobs that complains about how the seasons are. 

-Charlie.

No comments: