The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WILTW: Music, Old TV, & Maxim Hot 100

Hey everyone sorry for not writing the last couple of days. I haven't seen much to deliver my opinions on things but I have about three things that I would like to write about today, maybe four.  Those topics are the Monday usual entertainment post, Brewers, Brian Cushing, and NBA Playoff stuff so let's get it.

MUSIC: I have a couple selections for the Corner today.  A guy who has been getting a lot of hype in the past couple of weeks is B.o.B., the talented hip-hop artist out of Atlanta.  He is worth the hype and the CD is something worth listening all the way through. He is definitely a big time player in the hip hop game right now.  1.) Don't Let Me Fall  2.) I'll Be In The Sky  3.) Ghost in a Machine

             Another group for you guys today is Blitzen Trapper. I realize that I am late on this group but like I said last week until Pretty Much Amazing, I couldn't find good non hip-hop music. Blitzen Trapper is very good, I find it enjoyable and like to listen to it as much as possible.  It's been running non stop for the last couple of days.  1.) Furr  2.) Black River Killer 3.) Asleep for Days 

TV: I had a top 10 hangover on Saturday morning, I blame the vodka and the drinks that were 90 percent hard liquor 10 percent soda.  Anyways, I was looking for stuff to watch and I stumbled upon the first seven episodes of the Sopranos.  I watched all seven that day and then two more than evening. I am hooked for sure and definitely recommend it if you have never watched.

THOUGHTS:  So the Maxim Hot 100 came out today and I have to say they did a good job. I have said multiple times that Katy Perry is underrated in terms of being hot and now finally she is getting her due. Can't say I told you so.  Also big fan of Brooklyn Decker, I think Zoe Saldana is a bit overrated for being a hot smurf, I mean c'mon.  Other than that, I am pretty content with the top 10.

-Charlie.

No comments: