The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's All About the Benjamins for the Bucks/Bulls

Once again, I have a trade for you and just to let you know, I probably will not update the blog until 10 or so when the Marquette game is over and I am at home.  So if a T-Mac or Amar'e trade happens, you will not get my reactions until later tonight.  Anyways, the Milwaukee Bucks made a money move with the Chicago Bulls, but you know I sort of like the deal myself. 

BUCKS GET: SF John Salmons
BULLS GET: PF Hakim Warrick SF Joe Alexander

This was a simple monetary move for the Bulls as they get two expiring contracts in Warrick and Alexander. I think they will get a lot out of Warrick, I like him in his short time with the Bucks.  He rebounded and got to the basket a lot.  I liked him a lot in college so I was happy to see him on the team this year, it's sad he cannot finished up the year with the Bucks.  I have no idea what the Bulls will get from Alexander, likely nothing.  I know that the Bulls will probably leave both players by the waste side at the end of the year in pursuit of some of the big free agents in the summer of 2010.

The resident Bulls fan Mike Fant of the Daily Sports Grind tweeted at Mitch of the Daily Dose... "What NBA team would be silly enough to trade for Salmons?"  Obviously, he has not contributed in the way that Bulls' fans wanted him to this season. But really the reason why is because, Salmons can opt out of his contract at the end of this year.  I highly doubt that Salmons will stay a Milwaukee Buck, let's be honest here. I just hope that Salmons can do some things for the Bucks.  The Bucks really do not have a small forward scoring presence.  I would believe the lineup would be... Jennings-Bell-Salmons-Mbah Moute-Bogut.  You could also put Illyasosa or Delfino in that lineup as well.  

-Charlie.

2 comments:

karl1990 said...

Jennings is a good player, he can score, can assists, coupled with a good post player, then the Bucks will definitely be a good result. As for the Chicago Bulls, only one Derek, NFL Draftthis team in the playoffs, there will be no good results.

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,