The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey There It's Been Awhile

I am sorry for my absence from the blog because I am lazy, school has started, and I drink more up here then in Milwaukee, which leads to my priorities changing while up here.   I will try to do something this week on the NFL, College Basketball, and NBA this week plus I promise you that I will stay updated with the sports world in the month of February. 

I will keep doing interviews on the weekends (many reasons why it took me forever for Fant's interview) but we are bringing back Eric on Friday.  The links will also be frequent and a rant from me on Friday hopefully. I was going to go apeshit on non-traditional students last week after some lady really pissed me off in class, yet I didn't get a chance to.  Bummer, hopefully she does something later today that will get me angry. But I think this week will be something on drinking and the college life who knows really what I have in store for that post.  

Anyways, keep reading and I will try to bring you my opinions on the sports world.

-Charlie.

No comments: