The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NBA Preview: Eastern Conference: Central Division

In trying to make this blog more in-depth for the next week or so I will be doing a preview of each division in the NBA. We will look at key players, an outlook, and where they will finish in the East or West. Here we gooo.

1. Cleveland Cavaliers- KEY PLAYERS: SF LeBron James, PG Mo Williams, C Shaquille O'Neal. OUTLOOK: I didn't like how the Cavs looked last night and the Shaq deal I felt was a lateral move. They need to go out in February and bring in a key accusation because now I still feel they have a step away from being an NBA contender. PREDICTION: 3rd in the Eastern Conference.

2. Chicago Bulls- KEY PLAYERS: PG Derrick Rose, SF Luol Deng, PF Joakim Noah. OUTLOOK: I think this is a huge year for Derrick Rose who hopefully has developed more of a jumper and can make that supposed "second year jump". Losing Ben Gordon does hurt scoring, but I think he hogged the ball way too much therefore I think the Bulls will be a better team. PREDICTION: 5th in the Eastern Conference.

3. Detroit Pistons- KEY PLAYERS: SG Rip Hamilton, SF Tayshaun Prince, PF Charlie Villanueva. OUTLOOK- On paper, the Pistons look like they could have a formidable team, also Ben Gordon will help the bench immensely. Although, you have to wonder how much Hamilton has left in him. I think they are good enough to steal a bottom spot in the East. PREDICTION: 8th in the Eastern Conference

4. Indiana Pacers- KEY PLAYERS: SF Danny Granger, PG TJ Ford, PF Troy Murphy. OUTLOOK: The Pacers really should have a logo "What can white do for you?" Anyways, they could make some moves and Granger is the most underrated player in the NBA right now. PREDICTION: 11th in the Eastern Conference.

5. Milwaukee Bucks-KEY PLAYERS: SG Michael Redd C Andrew Bogut, PF Hakim Warrick. OUTLOOK: Ah, I told myself I am going to be a bigger Bucks fan but they are not looking good whatsoever with talks of Redd on the move come February. Plus Joe Alexander is out for 3-4 months, not good. PREDICTION: 13th in the Eastern Conference.

-Charlie.

No comments: