The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crabtree Finally Decided to Join the Bay

The Michael Crabtree drama is over and I think all of us couldn't be happier. Crabtree signed with the San Francisco 49ers today to a six year deal. He was listening to the wrong people all throughout the process and Crabtree was pissed about the fact he wasn't the first wide receiver taken in the first round.

The one thing I do wonder about the whole signing is if the 49ers had been 0-4 or 1-3 does this deal get done? I honestly feel Crabtree did not want to play for a loser and wanted a big city to spread his name. I liked the guy a lot in college but can we all agree that he is a part of the next group of headcase wide receivers? The only reason why he might not get there is because Head Coach of the Niners Mike Singletary.

I do not see Crabtree having a significant impact this season but I think next year he will flourish. I think the Niners are the favorite to win the NFC West right now and I think they could be for a long time with the amount young guys they have.

-Charlie.

No comments: