The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lane Kiffin Gets the Axe and the Rest of Week Four Wrap-Up

The madman that is Al Davis decided that he had finally had enough with Lane Kiffin their head coach and called him untrustworthy also a professional liar. Every thing that was coming out of Davis' mouth was just pure hated for Kiffin. Here is the way I see it.



The reason why Al Davis now has a hatred for Kiffin is because he thought that he could push around this young coach and tell him what to do. When this didnt happen, Al Davis said "Screw this, I will get an even more useless pawn that will listen to whatever I say." Al Davis said "The Raiders will rise again." Yeah right, Al. Sure as hell not in your lifetime.




On to the rest of the NFL in Week Four....

NFC East continues to flex its muscles as the Redskins now has won three straight games by beating Dallas for the third straight time in big D. It also prompted T.O. to whine like a bitch about how he doesnt get ball, T.O. how about you catch a ball over the middle?


The Bears? Well they are tied for first with the Packers right now (I will address them later). I dont know what to think about them because they lost to a decent Carolina team and a good Buccaneers but when the primetime lights were on them they have came to play. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.



Oh Scott Linehan got fired, it really wont help the Rams. God they are awful.


Bills and Titans are the only unbeatens in the AFC, that is one I bet no one saw coming and I think you are going to see both teams in the playoffs.



I dont have much time so I apologize for the length of this one guys



-Charlie.

No comments: