The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Phillies are your World Champions

Well at least this was the team the Brewers lost to. That makes me feel better and the fact that they have Geoff Jenkins on their team so he gets a ring which is good to see, class guy. But to be honest, the Philadelphia fans suck. They are right up there with Detroit fans.

I dont know maybe its just me, but I never have liked a team from the Detroit area or the Philadelphia area. And the Philadelphia one could be completely Wisconsin related as the Eagles beat the Packers on a 4th and 26 to get the NFC Championship game (screw you Bhawoh Jue) and the 76ers beat the Bucks in the Eastern Conference finals where Allen Iverson won an Oscar for all the flopping he did in this game. So thats probably where my Philadelphia hatred comes from.

Congrats to Philadelphia Phillies, and Cole Hamels on winning another MVP award which in my opinion, could have gone to Ryan Howard as he tied up game 3 and had two homers in game 4. But who really cares.

Now on to the baseball offseason, where I am sure I will have an article or two a week involving that topic.

-Charlie.

No comments: