The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MLB Playoffs Predictions

This will be brief because a.) I will not be picking the Brewers game since every team from Wisconsin who I have picked to win in the last two weeks has been defeated. b.) I am very short of time therefore no CFB preview until tomorrow (Yes I know a top 25 team plays tonight but Boise should have their way with La Tech, 41-20)

Dodgers vs. Cubs- I think this is going to be a better series than people are making it out to be. The Dodgers have been playing good baseball and have the pitching to take them to the World Series. The question will be if someone other than Manny steps up for them. Although when its all said and done the Cubs have an amazing lineup and a solid pitching staff which will lead them to victory. CHC in 5

Red Sox vs. Angels- The thorn in Los Angeles side for the last two years as the Red Sox have sent them home rather easily but I think the Red Sox's injuries are too much for Boston to overcome against a very good Los Angeles. The one thing you have to worry about is the fact the Angels havent played a meaningful game since early September. LAA in 4

White Sox vs. Rays-This one is the series that interests me the most outside of the Brewer series. I think this game can go many ways but when its all said and done I think the Sox have a better playoff team as I see the Rays playing tight. CWS in 4

-Charlie.

No comments: