The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Sorry

I apologize for not getting the NFL Picks in this week as I said in the post before it was just sheer laziness or I had alot of homework to do on the last couple of the days so I will give my post weekend thoughts.

How about them Packers?- I thought they were going to get their asses kicked w/o some of their top secondary players and instead they pick off Peyton Manning for two interceptions for touchdowns. Also the Colts look as if they are fading away and have put themselves in a must win against the Titans Monday.

Wade Phillips, See ya?- The Cowboys get blown out by 20 without Tony Simpson who got some encouraging words from Benedict Brett (more on that guy later). But he is definitely on the hot seat with players who seem to feel their team is falling apart.

Kyle Orton =Fantasy God?- He has changed around my fantasy team as we are now 4-3 after starting off 0-3. I would never think that I would be thanking a Bear quarterback. Granted they were two special teams plays away from losing that game but they did put up 34 points nonetheless.

Mike Nolan- Say Buh-Bye- Just announced today, he has been fired from the 49ers. I didnt feel it needed a full blog post as he hasnt been good as a coach but his biggest mistake was the way he handed Alex Smith. Mike Singletary is ready to be an NFL Coach and it will be interesting to see how he handles a Niner team that could still win the NFC West which is about as awful as Paris Hilton's My New BFF.

-Charlie.

No comments: