The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, October 13, 2008

Shout-Outs of the Week

1. A Shout-Out to my buddy JS who got me on the Shonn Greene bandwagon. The guy is a true athlete and a great running back that is being underlooked by the entire NCAA right now. He told me last week about him and I go "hadnt heard of him." JS was in shock because his numbers are right near the top and gets no looks for the NCAA. Also for me to miss a great NCAA player, its like me missing a meal, it doesnt happen much. I suggest that all Badger fans this week remember the number 23 in Iowa's backfield, he will create havoc. Good call Josh.

2. The other one is to my boy Mitch Pratt whose out of Wausau starting the a blog Mitchy at Large. Its good stuff, he has better grammar than me as well. The only think wrong with Pratt is an Oakland Raiders fan and we know that's a sinking ship. Hopefully, we can get together on a podcast or something.

-Charlie.

No comments: