The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, September 29, 2008

BREWERS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

Brewers made the playoffs.

Brewers made the playoffs.

I got to be honest with Chuck Nation, I did not see this one coming whatsoever. I didnt write anything on here during the ups and downs of September because I was trying to stay positive and the last time I wrote about the Crew, they got swept by the Cubs. Therefore I am not making any predictions about the Brewers (you should already know).

God, I dont remember being happier than I was all of yesterday. I made phone calls/texts to people and every response was the same, "I couldnt be happier, this is amazing." That it is and I am so glad I didnt have to wait another year longer. Honestly, I wasnt able to view the game because of other arrangements but listening to the call of the double play to end it and the Ryan Braun homer by Bob Uecker and Brian Anderson just send chills down my spine and bring me close to tears.

One of the best moments for me had to be talking to my dad for almost an hour on how cool this was and all of the different things we had mentioned during the season. I think my favorite comment to him was "I could give two shits about how the Packers did." He just laughed and said yeah "I watched maybe a half-quarter." After talking with him, it was something I wish I could of share with him in person.

As Coach said via text message, "Dale Sveum brought us the Easter Sunday Miracle and now this... He may be the second coming of Jesus." I couldnt agree more, Dale told his boys to Give Em Hell on Sunday and thats what they did.
Now, no one expects the Brewers to do anything in the playoffs so I hope they play with the "to hell with you" attitude and just take care of the Phillies like no one business.

Give Em Hell Crew.

-Charlie.

No comments: