The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wont the Cowboys Go Away

Every big story this week has seemed to deal with the Dallas Cowboys and for me, I am sick of it. Its just like the Yankees, Red Sox, any other big market team when there are big stories on them, ESPN just hounds us with all the information possible but there are so many news/notes about them that I have to cover.

-Pacman is suspended indefenitly which will be reviewed in four weeks. Which probably means he will get suspended for the rest of the year. He also has entered rehab so who knows maybe he cleans up and gets one more chance, although time has almost ran out for him. Once again, this guy is proving he is a cancer and as I said before, the Cowboys will struggle in pass defense aspect.

-Tony Romo is taking the sand outta the you know where and deciding he might be able to play. I figured out why that is. Its the St. Louis Rams, he thinks hell I can even have a good game against the Rams no matter how shitty my pinky finger feels. Then when they play Tampa Bay, he will go out.

-Cowboys acquire Roy Williams from Detriot, the Lions first off must be trying to get the worst record in football and the Cowboys now have the best wideouts in the league. I honestly see this not working with T.O. bitching about not getting the ball as much as he wants. But, basically even a guy like Brad Johnson can get it done with these guys.

No comments: