The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, July 30, 2010

Chuck's Corner On Hold For Awhile

Adios.

I am moving to a different website with a couple of friends because I started to realize awhile ago that I cannot keep up with everything that happens and also I do not have an opinion on every little thing that ESPN/Yahoo/Deadspin/etc posted.  Maybe someone does have one and that's one of the many reasons why I created Sports on Tap.

The five guys that will be working on this website will be Eric, Patrick, Michael, Mitch, and myself bringing you various opinions on sports.  The launch date is set for August 2nd.  There will be a Daily Debate where we will talk back and forth about topic like we would be on Friday night having a few cold ones. 

In the next couple of weeks, I will link all of my articles that I personally write so you guys can all I get used to the new site.  The url will be www.snotap.com  as I said before, get ready on August 2nd for up to the minute sports blog network where we will never you leave you thirsting for more. 

-Charlie.

No comments: