The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, July 12, 2010

Blame Mitch-a-Palooza

The reason why nothing has been updated in this crazy five day stretch is I had arguably the wildest weekend of the year, definitely the summer.  No time to write when I had to crush beers like I was John Belushi.  Seriously, one of the best times of my life and I remember about 30 percent of last night so I did a lot of stupid shit.  Anyways, I am going to create a Top  so the most important stories will be on the top and the ones with less piss and vinegar can be on the bottom.  I will link all of them to one post and I will try to have it done by Monday evening.   Love you all, Charles.

7. Cliff Lee to the Mariners
6. Boozer to the Bulls
5. Brewers at the Break
4. Cleveland's Heartbreak
3. Good for the NBA?
2. LeBron's Legacy
1. Heat's Chances Next Year

No comments: