The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Braun to Play in World Baseball Classic

Some programming notes, I dont know if there will be many articles up here until Friday but then again who knows, if there is news and I have a computer, I will give you articles. Dont think I am slowing down though, just a busy time of year. Also I promise something special for January 1st. Now on to the article

Some fans hate when their guys play in tournaments like the World Baseball Classic but personally I love that Ryan Braun has agreed to play in the tournament. First off this is an excellent public relations move for Braun because he is able to gain exposure which at times is very hard to do it in the greater Midwest. Therefore he becomes a superstar not playing in New York or Los Angelas to people

People are worried that this will relate into a slow start to begin the season and granted I am concerned although not that worried with Braun's natural talent. In addition, Braun had a shitty start last year and he turned out alright by the end of the year.

As an overall fan, this is a great choice by the US National team, he is a clutch hitter and provides the US team with all-around skills. I also wouldnt be shocked if he does a lot of DHing during the games due to other good players out in Left Field.

-Charlie.

No comments: