The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, July 14, 2008

Shut Up Brett.

Some of you are pathetic.

There I said it. Some of you that cannot stand the fact that the Packers might move on without Brett Favre. I understand some of you see him as God with a scruff on his face but I see him as a waffler, crybaby, and instigator.
'
I already moved on from the days of thinking how weird it will be for the first time in my 20 year life not seeing #4 on the field for the Green Bay Packers. It only took me about a month and half before I thought about the Packers still have a legit shot at making the playoffs with how bad the NFC compared to the AFC in terms of year-by-year dominate teams.

Also I was seeing how confident Aaron Rodgers was becoming and to me that was a great sign in a young quarterback. He told fans to "get on the wagon or shut up." ARod was better man for it and I still believe he can lead the Packers to glory.

Everyone that's what we call a realist. Someone who gets it. That's its not all about one person, its about the franchise and its future. That we really shouldn't invest our time in an already retired 37 year old who has the itch to come back.

You guys all want to blame TT like always for shit like this. He has done nothing wrong here, In my opinion, TT has the biggest grapefruits of any GM dealing with superstar players wanting to come back. This guy is putting all his chips on #12 and why not? The kid has a future and if that doesn't pan out, there is another young talented quarterback in Brian Brohm who could be just as good.

Face it fans, just move on from your love affair with #4. The realists already have

-Charlie.

No comments: