The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I am Offically on Sabathia Watch

As I just got done with a hard day of yard work, I got a text from my buddy Schac telling me that "CC officially a Brewer". First thought is check ESPN, check Yahoo, check JSOnline. Couldn't find anything so I ask him where is hearing all of this

He is currently at the Brewer game saying they have announced to the fans that a Press Conference will be after the game. They usually always have one as a poster on WSN informed me but I think what Schac meant was there is an additional press conference for this afternoon.

Now I am awaiting this Brewer barrage to be over so I can find out if we have finally acquire the reigning Cy Young in CC Sabathia whose one of my favorite players outside the Brewer organization.

The other big question is who did the Brewer trade to get him. I will punch a wall if they gave up both Matt LaPorta and Alcedies Escobar. Also I will be disappointed if JJ Hardy is involved as much as I said earlier this week to people I didn't care if Hardy left, I have backtracked on that statement. It would really mess up our chemistry.

*I will have updates to follow when I know*

-Charlie.

No comments: