The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hooray for Two Weeks Late!

Sorry its been busy around the workplace and no time to post. Although when you cant sleep worth a damn when you gotta get up in three hours is fantastic. You should try some time.

I know I am late on a recap of the All-Star game but screw you, I do what I want. Well I must say that it was the most entertaining All-Star game I have ever witnessed. Going to 15th innings with everything you want in a game.

I mean these guys actually gave a damn about winning the ASG. It was amazing play after another and trying to do without much pitching left. I personally thought that Clint Hurdle manager of the Colorado Rockies and the NL outmangaged Terry Francona of the Boston Red Sox and the AL.

Our Brewers at the plate were garbage, not getting a hit during the 15th innings but that’s alright because they are going need all of their hits for the postseason run haha. Ben Sheets pitched well in the first two innings striking out 3 of the AL’s best.

The one person who would win Least Valuable Player would be Dan Uggla. He was awful throughout the entire game. He was 0-4 with three strikeouts and a double play plus he had three errors in the field. I thought if the AL won in the 10th were Uggla committed two errors, he should of won MVP for the AL. The other thing about Uggla is he was a New Yorker and his dad wanted to see him play in Yankee Stadium. Ouch

-Charlie.

No comments: