The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Favre Saga Continues

This wont go away as some of us hoped it will. Its the continuing nightmare that we all fear just like my 9-4 work day tomorrow then some time in the weight room. You think I am pissed about being up right now? haha. Here is the latest via ESPN.com whose in the Favre camp according to WSSP out of Milwaukee. They say that if anything comes from ESPN, its Favre and if it comes from Fox, its the Green Bay Packers. So here is the latest Brett quote...
I asked Ted [Saturday], 'Am I welcome in the building if I report?' and Ted was just about shattered," said Favre in a telephone interview. "He said, 'Brett, you can't do that -- you'll get me fired.' I told him I'm not trying to get anybody fired. So Ted asked me to let the guys report and let's try to resolve this over the next two or three days."

So that adds to the plot twist and later on in the quote, Favre explains how TT says Arod is our quarterback and that we have moved on. Also TT asks Favre for a couple of days to basically figure all of this shit out.

Once again, I do not see why Favre is coming out and explaining all of this to the media. Is this not the business of the Green Bay Packers and Brett Favre? Cmon, once again Brett you are failing in this game we call Public Relations. I understand you are anxious to get out there but as TT says you got to give them to time to prepare the others for the massive media circus that will happened when you come back. Just relax big guy.

I just wish Favre would have done this quietly and came back to try to win the job of quarterback. Because you know what? He would of fucking won it, plain and simple. He is better than Aaron Rodgers. I just hate how he is handling the media and as the rest of America we are sick of the bullshit.

Another thing, I highly doubt that Favre will be traded. It seems that no one can get the deal that they want. New York Jets is the only team I want to see him on. I do not want to see him in Tampa Bay in a wide open NFC. Let him play against New England twice a year and some of AFC powers. Not Tampa, that would be the worst move possible.

Tuesday is judgement day, lets see what happens next.

-Charlie.

No comments: