The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NFL Weekly Wrap-Up

We will kind of do the same thing I did for College Football. Just a bunch of quick hitters, what I got right, what i got partially got right, and what the hell was I was thinking.

-I think the Mizzou football team would be more exciting than the Chiefs or the Rams right now. God, are they bad. It looks like the Show-Me State will go one and two in the draft this year. KC cant decide who their QB is and STL has no defense in sight by giving up atleast 35+ points in the first two games

-Brett and the Jets are 1-2, rough. Cant say I didnt expect the start with the tough schedule but now with the Bills improving plus having go out west two more times, I think the Jets arent looking as good as people thought.

-Mike McCarthy playcalling looked like Ned Yost trying to manage the bullpen. I just didnt get alot of the moves he was making in the game for the Packers. I hope its not a sign of things to come this weekend against Tampa Bay.

-My apologies to Joey Porter who put his money where his mouth was this week with the absolute bashing of the New England Patriots and Porter had three sacks in the game as well. NE needs to play a wait/see process with Cassel, its still early and it wasnt Cassel fault the D gave up 38 points to the Phins.

-Another apology to the Grizzled Back-ups of the NFL club as all three of them went 3-0 this week and Brian Griese went for 400 yards in at OT victory against the Bears, Kerry Collins has his Titans 3-0 and Gus Ferrotte won with the Vikes although their D had a lot to do with that one.

No comments: