The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tiger Woods Unbeatable?


I know this post is about a week late but I felt like still making a point of it. Tiger Woods is amazing right now, he is playing the best golf I have seen out of him in years. The question everyone posed on Monday, could he make a run at Byron Nelson streak of eleven straight?


I personally hope he gets close or does it because it would definitely bring the casual fan to golf to see if he had a chance at winning it. I have a tough time seeing it happen only because the Masters is still always tough and everyone brings their A game. Sawgrass has been an absolute bitch to Woods in years past. Also if he is gunning at this record doesn't that inspire others to be that much better to try to knock off the titan of golf right now.


The argument for it is that Woods does not play every week and sometimes it a three week period before he decides to play in a tournament. That gives him the ability to keep up with the grind of golf. I think if anything that plays to advantage and people are disappointed he did not play a lot in the West Coast Swing although he has dominated the Benz Championship, and Pebble Beach. I really think he should of tried to challenge Rivera again since he has been awful there.


You can already write it down as Tiger being my pick to win the Masters and hopefully he still is unbeaten.


Charlie.

No comments: