The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It was a Good Day For 6'10 White Long-Range Shooters

My title is for multiple reasons from last night due to two people. 1. Steve Novak and 2. Brian Butch.

Novak I was happy to see him hit a game winner against the Sacramento Kings last night. He has tried so damn hard to not fall off into obscurity and when I read he hit a game-winner, I knew today was going to be a good day. To be honest the only good thing was my mom bought me season two of Entourage, but for the most part it sucks since I feel like shit. I hope that he gets more playing time and has a chance to become a player for the Houston Rockets.

Brian Butch who is probably my most hated sports figure and has been for many years. He banked in a three-pointer to beat the Indiana Hoosiers. It could not just be an easy jump hook or a mid-range jumper, no he banked in an effin three. I will say this though, Wisconsin got away with a travel by Trevon Hughes who people say he is better than Jerry Smith is absolutely absurd, he is nowhere near the player Smith is. You could also argue Landry went over the back yet I would rather have the refs playing a minor role in the outcome of a game.

Then to put the cherry on top, he gets a text message from Erin Andrews, I just hate him more after this performance.

Charlie.

No comments: