The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thats More Like It


Well first off to give you an update, I feel a helluva lot better than I did the last couple of days. I am happy because I have a ton of shit to do for this week. This blog post is to talk about my boys from Marquette on how they did work that would make Big Black proud.

-You know Marquette was clicking on all cylinders when Dominic James only had four points and the Warriors still blew them out by 18. Also I do not need James to be a scorer every night, I would rather have him droppin dimes and not shooting the ball wildly.

-Ousmane Barro will be one of the X-factors for Marquette to get into a deep tourney run in the Big East and the NCCA. At this point, I dont see them going any farther than the Sweet 16. He can run the floor better than most big men in the nation and when he makes the bunnies, it makes Marquette a very effective team.

-Pittsburgh also fell due to the Ewing Theory something developed by my boy Bill Simmons from ESPN where the team plays worse when their star player is actually playing. Fields looked out of place and didnt seem to flow with the chemistry of the team

-Tom Crean owns Jamie Dixon in the last couple of years, he seems to always develop the perfect game plan against the Panthers. Jamie Dixon who looks like a sleazy car salesman cannot coach against Marquette style of play for some reason. They only got by in the Big East Tourney because Marquette was on the downswing and Aaron Grey was just a big loser who pushed people around a lot like Tyler "Fat Ass Golden Boy" Harangoody this year.

-Marquette cannot slip in these next two because they are cupcakes of the Big East although nothing is guaranteed in the Big East.

Charlie.

No comments: