The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Woodland Report

Well the high school football season is well under way and the Woodland has not really provided any excitement. Nothing too special until New Berlin Eisenhower vs. Pewaukee last friday night.

There was a late hit by the Pewaukee player on the sidelines and as the coach of Ike was trying to give some encouragement to the fallen player, he gets headbutted, then leading him to push the kid down. This punk-ass kid then press charges against the head coach of Ike. WOW, you get hit harder during a football game son. That is just not being a man and being embarrassed you got knocked on your ass by a 30 year old man. Just own up. By the way if you want to see the footage, email me: tritscca@uwec.edu, i shall send it to you.

This week figures to be a good week for football as Brown Deer and Ike go at as well as Cudahy vs. Greendale. Both matchups should be good which have different story lines. For Ike-BD, its two great defenses who haven't done much against great teams. For Cud-G'dale, its the two most explosive passers in the conference going at it, I expect a shootout. I would be upset if either of these games are disappointing. I wish I lived closer to see one of these great matchups but good luck to all teams involved.

My alma matter Tosa West has not looked so hot starting 0-3 in the Woodland with a huge game against Pewaukee tomorrow. If they want to even think about the playoffs, they need this one. I hope for the best yet I know that they are banged up in some key spots. Good luck guys.

I really have nothing else at this time, yet there will be more to come every week.

Later
Charlie.

No comments: