The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am Baaaaacck

I did not really think anyone read this yet I was proven wrong when my friend Sepi told me he missed reading stuff outta my blog so I decided to jump start it again.

The reasons I stop for awhile is because I was making sure that I had a handle on school and football at UW-Eau Claire. For the football season, I will have the top 5 games of the week for college football then the top 3 for the NFL. Then there will be a Packer/Badger wrap-up if I am able to catch enough of the game plus a wrap of the other three/five games.

Likely no more Brewer Weekly, I do not get to watch them enough to give my honest opinion on things yet I have watched the last two nights (Matt Wise? cmon!) I will definitely be in touch with the playoffs.

Also I have no WIAC comments, I play in the league and I refuse to say anything about the conference, I hope that everyone is successful.

Also you will see a weekly H.S. report about my conference yet I am 3 1/2 hours away from it all, I still keep in touch with it.

I have no really big opinion on Floyd Landis, its just a tainted sport in pros. I have a good amount of friends who cycle and it takes a real man to do that shit pure. O.J.- just because he's a former NFL player doesn't make him sports news all the sudden.

HERE WE GO.

No comments: