The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, December 9, 2007

I am Back Just like the Pack

I havent been able to write a lot on here because school is basically a bitch plus with football I dont have the time that I wanted to write on this thing. Although I making a vow to write on this at least once a week. During Christmas Break, it should be an every other day thing. Also I am doing my first interview with Tosa West's head soccer coach Mike Parulski. I will also deliver some quick hitters

-Green Bay Packers NFC North Champions, how great does that sound? Hopefully the Lions can help us out so then we are all knotted up with the Cowboys. I am just saying this, I love the fact Tony Romo is from Wisconsin but since he dawns that star "Romo is a homo". I expect that the Packers will play all their games in hollow Lambeau Field. Also give Brett MVP or at least co-MVP with Brady, he deserves it.

-The Brewers have loaded up their bullpen with proven pitchers and I am pumped. People say that Gagne is washed up, injury-prone, blah blah blah. I think the fact that he is in small market and he expected to do well yet not a savior, he will succeed.

-Really how good is MU? Everyone needs to respect them after they out rebounded, outplayed the Wisconsin Badgers in the so-called physical Big Ten. I just say Get Some. Marquette is the truth and I feel confident they are the same level as G'town.

I dont really need Christmas when I had this great of a sports weekend.

Charlie.
.

No comments: