The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, October 1, 2007

Congrats Brett

One of the most refreshing things that I watched in the last couple of years was on Sunday when Brett Lorenzo Favre set the NFL record for most touchdown passes. He is the absolute man, he is my all time favorite football players because the guy is never hurt and if he does, he does not let you know. He continues to play and if he ran for Governor of Wisconsin, he would kick the shit out of his opponent, no doubt. When Favre retries, I will cry like a kid who got his toys taken away because of everything I listed above.

On a side note the Pack is back baby, watch out.

Charlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie - I love Brett Favre. Brett Farve may end up being God - I am not sure yet, but man is he fun to watch. If people can learn anything from him, don't look at the records but how hard he plays and how much he loves the game.

I can't wait to do my exclusive interview with you and the executives at Cat's Corner when you get home for Christmas Break.

Coach MP