The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, May 9, 2008

NBA: Where Kobe Happens


First off, let me give credit to Kobe Bryant for finally getting his MVP. He has deserved it for many years and he has got it now. You can say well he has Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, well he was pulling this shit when he had Smush Parker and Kwame Brown. Bryant has proved to me he is better than anyone in the league. The next statement might shock you all but he is the "Brett Favre of NBA" Chuck what are you talking about? Consider it this way, the last couple years Kobe had no one just like Brett in the 93-95 years and he still got them to the playoffs. Then once he got the whole package, it resulted in the Super Bowl. The same will happen with Kobe.

-I seriously do not believe the Lakers-Jazz series will go farther than five games. They play tonight and I think the Jazz might get this one then the Lakers win one in Utah. It will not go farther than six if the Jazz win both in Utah.

-I could see the Hornets-Spurs going the distance. I wish the games were actually worth watching. Three games have been dogshit to watch because one team is getting blown out. I think the Spurs will win tomorrow and it will end in seven with the Hornets winning it.

-How bad does LeBron James and the Cavs look? I personally am not a witness. I think LeBron is a great player but doesnt deserve the hype he consistently gets. Sure, he puts up big stats all the time but when the offense is surrounded by one player, he is obviously putting up big numbers. They need to sign Shawn Marion. Well, the Celts will steal one in Cleveland and end this series in five.

-The snoozefest that is the Magic-Pistons have gotten a bit interestinCheck Spellingg with Billups injury and how severe it really is. I think he will be out for game four and the Magic will win another one because the Pistons go as far as Chauncey Billups goes. I think the Pistons win it in 6.

I have watched most of the NBA games this year and consider myself an NBA fan. I will keep cheering on Kobe and hope that they continue their dominance.

Charlie.

No comments: