The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NBA Update:Where Winning on the Road Doesn't Happen

Yeah I know game five for the Pistons-Magic is going on but I could really give two shits about that series in general. Dwight Howard is the only guy who peaks my interest. So it is a pretty good series but I really could care less.

The Spurs-Hornets series proves to be boring as well because it comes down to whoever is at home beats the shit out of the road team. All I ask is for one good game between the two.


I am convinced if Kobe is healthy for game four, they win that game. Lamar Odom and Derek Fisher were very clutch and bad back or not, the Lakers will blow out the Jazz in Game 5.

The big question on PTI today was are the Celtics in trouble? I would agree with them after LeBron James huge dunk over Kevin Garnett, just insane. Probably the only time, LBJ earns the picture spot on this blog site. I think LeBron very well might blow up again in Game 5 and the Celts may be out of the playoffs. Its not that I want this happen because nothing will be more boring than Cavs-Pistons. Oh wait, Jazz-Spurs.


Charlie.

No comments: