The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, January 11, 2008

NFL Playoff Predictions

Just giving my faithful readers some things to chew on during the games.

Green Bay defeats Seattle 34-17, I really believe that Brett Favre will not let his former coach beat him in Lambeau plus they will be able to do everything on their offense and Shaun Alexander is quickly becoming a shell of his former self.

Jacksonville defeats New England 31-27, I have been telling people this for weeks. Told my pops told "You ready to see the Pats lose". He looked at me like I told him I was dating Britney Spears. I think they have all the tools to beat them and have been overlooked all year because they play in the same conference in the Pats when if they were in any other conference, they would win it minus the AFC East with the Pats of course. Freddy Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew will have a huge day.

Indy defeats San Diego 35-14, This one will not be like the one in the regular season where Manning threw 6 INTs and Adam Vinitari botched field goal. As I said in my interview with MP (check it out, I know its long), I said the Chargers cannot go anywhere in the playoffs with Phillip Rivers as their quarterback. That will prove the case as he falls under the pressure of the RCA Dome.

New York defeats Dallas 31-20, A wise man last week told me that "Dallas had peaked" and I could not agree with him. Tony Romo is done, their team is done. If they do win this game, they will pull it out by inches. Dallas' best games are way behind them.


I will have a college basketball report next week.

Charlie.

No comments: