The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally Shannon is a Brewer Fan Plus Other Thoughts to this Great Weekend

The reason why one of my good friends Shannon Scott is a new Brewer fan is because they signed Mike Cameron who he says "is one of the only reasons he watches MLB". I got to tell you I was not that excited earlier in the week when they talked about this deal going down. Then after reading Tom Hardicourt article about the signing, I seemed to warm up to the idea of having Cameron.

I have always like seeing his highlight reel catches on Sportscenter and he is a clutch hitter which the Brewers are in desperate need of. They also get a guy who finally gets to hit in a hitters park which has dragged his numbers down. He also said today he would assist Braun as much as possible in the outfield which is great that Braun gets pointers from a three-time gold glover.

Now word does have it that Billy Hall is not too happy about moving positions once again. I personally do not care what how he feels because he is not the future of this franchise like Ryan Braun. I think Bill Hall will do just fine back in the infield and will be very valuable to the team.

Random Weekend Thoughts

Great Packer game, everything has been said about it and I enjoyed it. As an Offensive Lineman, I think people need to give more credit to Mark Tauscher who put Patrick Kearney on lock down.

Marquette impresses me more than ever when I was live in person with my father. We really liked Lazar Hayward play plus the overall quickness of this team is mindblowing. I am going to get to that mid-season report this week.

Great to see the Giants win so we can have another game in Lambeau and I respect the way TO took all of the pressure off of Tony Romo because there was no reason he should take the heat for going to Mexico with his girlfriend.

Also took in my fair share of Entourage, what a great show. Only if I had HBO. VICTORY!!!!

Charlie.

No comments: