The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Championship Weekend Predictions

Now that we are only about 18 hours out from the Big Game that everyone has been waiting for, I will give you guys my predictions on the two games.

New England over San Diego- I think the New England Patriots will roll against the San Diego Chargers because Phillip Rivers take one big hit and we are looking at Billy Volek who isnt a horrible back up, yet he will not win against the Pats in Foxboro. I think LDT and Shawne "Needs Roids" Merriman will bring their A game but that will not be enough for the Bolts as they will fall, 38-7.

Green Bay over New York- Was this really a big surprise to any of you out there? The Packers know that the cold weather is a big factor yet it should not be a distraction. As E says up in EC, "Just do the damn thing". That is what the Packers will do as Ryan Grant will come to play again have a huge day and Brett Favre will just make big plays when he needs to. I will be interested in seeing how Mark Tauscher plays agianst Michael Strahan or Osi Umenyiora, I think if he does what he did against Patrick Kearney it will result in big things for the Packers. Also watch out for my boy, Atari Bigby. I told everyone he would be good. 21-13

GO PACK GO!!!!

No comments: