The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mo Back In Milwaukee, Mo Problems?

I know, I know cheesy Biggie Smalls line as my title bu I felt obliged to use it because it is worthy.

I think Larry Harris' ass is so warm from the hot seat that if Mo Williams struggles this year Harris will be gone. I can almost guarantee that, unless the Dairy Queen has a love affair with him as well.

Mo Williams is not the type of point guard I like, I would rather have a guy who is dishing 10 passes a game and maybe scoring 7 points yet its not needed for him to score because there are others around to do that. I do not want to rely on the guy who brings up the ball as my first/second scoring opition because I am scared he will just stop and pop a la Mr. Dom James from the Marquette Golden Eagles.

The only thing I like about Mo is he is money in the last two minutes of a ball game. He needs to keep that up because the Bucks need all the clutch shooting they can get. I just would rather had try to get a solid point guard such as Jason Williams or Mike Bibby instead of Mo Williams. Although I am glad my other favorite team the Heat didnt pick him up. I hope he can become more pass first yet I highly doubt that.

I do not feel very confident in the Bucks this year, they waste their draft pick on a guy who probably will go back to his native land or go to another team. I think Yi (which is a whole other topic) is a good player and could add alot for the Bucks so hopefully he can come to the Bucks.

Charlie.

No comments: